We use the following types of cookies on the Websites:
Our Websites place first-party cookies on your device, and they are deleted when you close your browser. They are used for
- Recognising your computer device.
- Remembering your choice of language.
- Registering when you visit the website.
- Identifying your http requests when using the website.
We also place persistent first-party cookies stored between 30 days and up to two years. These cookies register
- How often you visit the website.
- How much time you spend on the website.
- If you land on the website via a search engine, a search word or a link.
- If you are a new or frequent visitor.
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
In addition, Google Analytics places third-party cookies on our Websites.
Google Analytics places session cookies and persistent cookies enabling the Websites to recognise your device and register how often you visit the website. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser. The persistent cookies are stored for two years. The cookies give us the possibility to adjust the sites’ content and make them more relevant to the users.
HOW DO YOU DELETE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
The procedure for deleting or disabling cookies on your device depends on the browser you are using.
If you are using a PC, you may delete cookies by using the keyboard shortcut [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Delete]
If this procedure is not successful or if you are using a Mac computer, please follow the guidelines via the following links depending on the browser you are using:
Ask us if you have questions
If you have any questions about cookies, please contact usCookies